About the Job
Location: Cleveland Heights, OH
SUMMARY OF JOB:
DUTIES & RESPONSIBLITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Reliable and confident
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Must be able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Strong personality and problem solving
- Ability to work flexible schedule
- Detail oriented and creative
- Processes and maintains accurate records of all real estate transactions, as required by the state and according to Howard Hanna Real Estate Services policies. Accurately reports information to the Office Manager, as well as the Accounting Department.
- Collects, types and processes advertisements for newspapers and television (Showcase of Homes) in conjunction with the Marketing department.
- Orders installation and removal of signs, as well as maintains office sign inventory.
- Performs general secretarial duties (typing, filing, etc.) for the office manager and sales agents.
- Processes checks for funds involved in real estate transactions.
- Processes documents for new agents, including dues, board fees and applications.
- Updates real estate transactional data into computer system.
- Answers telephone and greets visitors.
- Requests service when machines need to be repaired; orders office supplies as needed; maintains office in a neat, orderly and attractive manner.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Advanced MS Office Suite (including Photoshop) abilities
- Adobe In-Design knowledge preferred
- Patient and pleasant demeanor
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to set priorities
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Ability to work for independently
- Excellent time management and organizational
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- S. Degree preferred or college level coursework in journalism, creative writing,
- Communications, advertising or web development
- 3 to 5 Years corporate social media and graphics design experience
- Advertising layout experience
- Conference and Tradeshow Planning and Administration Experience
- Experience with Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Outlook
- Experience with Social Networking Sites
- Ability to communicate professionally in oral and written fashion.
- Must possess strong clerical, statistical and administrative skills.
- Ability to work independently on confidential material
- Must possess good judgment and problem solving skills.
- Ability to maintain skills required through training offered by the company or outside sources.
Please send resumes to Gwen Bradley: email@example.com
Hanna Holdings, Inc. affiliates and assigns are committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of such factors as race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status or disability. The Company abides by all local, state and federal laws and regulations affecting the hiring of employees.
• Post ID: 58877067 ohio